Sunday, August 23, 2009

Food glorious food!!

Now, I know that this topic is not a particularly good one for a Lap Band blog but honestly, after only being able to eat for around 4 days out of the past 3 weeks, well I am thankfully now able to eat a bit more!!

Yesterday I went out for brunch with my Mum and had the most divine creamed tomato soup with chorizo sausage - wonderful!! I was also able to have some fish and salad for dinner last night so this morning I was up early to do my 40min run (well, let's say slow jog to be more accurate!). I was so very proud of myself for the 40 min run I tell you. Especially because I had a personal training session on Friday morning and we used a kettle bell and my legs are still hurting I tell you!!

Basically we did 4 million squats in all sorts of different positions, my goodness, I didn't think I was going to run today but then I was actually hoping that I would run the soreness out - nope, still hurting I tell you!!
Well, back to work tomorrow and definitely another gym session, I am getting a bit scared about this 10km run I tell you!!
Check you later in the week.
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment