Friday, March 19, 2010

All good!

Things are all good at the moment! I finally went back to the clinic to get the band adjusted and thankfully it is much better now - I am able to eat salads and breakfasts again which are really important to me. Salads of course because I want to get the vegies into my diet and breakfast because I had not been able to eat it and then would feel sick and seedy for the rest of the day - booooo!!
I have to admit that this week has not been the best health wise but I have been soooooo busy at work and so exhausted when I got home that it was all I could do to have a few mouthfuls of food and then fall in to bed. I am still waiting for the second trimester burst of energy that is supposed to be coming my way but so far, no luck - it is not anywhere in sight!!
I am still having the weekly scans and at the moment all is really good, the baby is growing nicely and I am feeling pretty good apart from the fact that I have been mega tired and I have been getting bouts of dizziness lately - the OB has said it is because I have low blood pressure.
We have been having hot weather forever here in Melbourne and I have to say, I am sincerely over it!! Normally I love the hot weather but it has been really knocking me around! It is supposed to be Autumn now but it still feels like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment