Monday, March 8, 2010

Tight Band...

Well, I have to admit it - the band is too bloody tight. I have felt this way for two weeks but it has been very up and down so I hadn't been too worried about it. Now it is consistently causing me a bit of grief so I am going to have to get something done about it. Also, the problem now is that I am getting pain when food is going down - this is a new thing, it hasn't happened to me before so I am keen to get it checked out. I am going to go in for an emergency appointment tomorrow.
I have been a bit worried that the baby and I are not getting enough nutrition with the band being so tight and I have thrown up a few times which has not just been pleasant as it has been not just food getting stuck but has turned into normal morning sickness throwing up - blech. I am hoping that it will all be better after tomorrow.
Had a pretty good weekend, though I am very, very tired now because I had a lot on. Got my tax done of Friday as well as having the first of the weekly ultrasounds which showed everything is going well. Saturday we went to country Victoria to visit my sister in law and her husband and then today (we had a public holiday in Melbourne) Jen came over to hang out. I know it doesn't sound like it was that busy but honestly, I am totally exhausted and not looking forward to work tomorrow, just because I am so tired - hopefully this week will go quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment