Saturday, December 5, 2009

4 sleeps to Thailand!

Whoo hoo!! I am SOOOO excited about going to Thailand, it is going to be fantastic!! We are going to Bangkok for a week and then to Hua Hin on the coast. The main things that are on the agenda are: sleep, reading, spa treatments, eating, swimming and shopping - it is going to be a great holiday. The good thing is that we get back on Christmas eve.
I have been really busy with work lately which has helped pass the time though the last week felt like it took bloody forever. I am pretty organised, so much so that I have looked up the movies on the flights, the movies that are on at the multiplex near where we are staying in Bangkok, converted all of the prices of the spa treatments to AUD - gosh, I am really looking forward to it.
The husband and I have to go to my Mum and Dad's place tomorrow to put up a fence so the dog won't be able to get out when we go. Then I am going to do a big clean on the house and pack - I am very organised!!
Band-wise, it has been a bit up and down of late and I am going to have some taken out on Wednesday before we fly out that night. It has just tightened up again today, I think because of a bit of stress and sometimes that really drives be crazy about the band. Though, I still absolutely love it all the same - my weight has stayed the same the last few weeks which I am really happy about - I have never really had stable weight, well, not for a long time anyway.
I am also looking forward to Christmas this year. Last year was a bit of a disaster as I hadn't really gotten used to eating only a little bit of food so I really pushed limit - I am looking forward to a calmer Christmas this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment