Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, I am back from Perth and we had a wonderful time!! It was a pretty relaxing weekend just pottering around and going to the husband's cousin's birthday celebrations!
The weather was a little disappointing, quite chilly so we didn't get to have a swim until Sunday. The beaches in Perth though, my goodness, they are surely some of the most spectacular in the world - absolutely gorgeous!
The good news is that even though the flight tightened up the band a little, it wasn't too bad and I have been able to eat a bit but not too much. Despite my resolution not to weigh myself, I did this morning and it is all good, it has stayed the same - yay!
Now I have 15 days until we go to Thailand - I can't wait!! There is still alot to do and lots to get done at work but I am really, really excited for Thailand - whoo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment