Friday, September 11, 2009

Good news people!!

We have a gym workout done, people - one down this week!!! Hurray - I tell you, I was getting a bit concerned about my form, happily - I am back in town!! I only did 20 mins of running though I did an extra 10mins of walking plus 10mins on the stepper. I can't say it was a great session, it most definitely wasn't but I got through it, thankfully and I am going to go back tomorrow and hopefully give it a better go!! The bad news is my back is pretty sore now. I have had lower back problems since I was 16 so I am no stranger to it. For me, I need to keep moving so even if I do a low impact cardio tomorrow (stepper, cross trainer, bike) it will be better than doing nothing.
So, what else is going on. Well, my husband and I are just about to book a trip to Thailand in December which is fantastic. We went there for our honeymoon a couple of years ago so it will be wonderful to be back there!
Band wise, it is very loose, I definitely need a fill - I am hungry when usually I am never hungry (in the mornings) so that is not good. Oh and I received my shipment of chewable vitamins from www.bandbuddies.com.au yesterday and I am in heaven, I am SO glad I don't have to have those horrible horse mulitvitamin pills that keep on getting stuck - seriously, I have great fear of those multi-vitamins now. I got a 3 pack of the chewable orange flavoured and they taste kind of like a grainy Berocca. The taste does not bother me at all because I actually like the taste of Berocca (I know, honestly, there is no accounting for taste!!). The grainyness is kind of like Mylanta. I am so, so happy to have found these multi-vitamins, I was getting worried because my hair had thinned out quite a bit (I usually have very, very thick hair) and my nails have been breaking. I am really focussed on getting enough fruit and veg into my diet as I don't think I was getting nearly enough.
Anyway, I am a lot more chipper today - had a nice sleep in and then got my arse to the gym so that is a good day! Will check in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on the back pain! Ever since a car accident a few years ago I have had bad back problems which has contributed to my wait gain and made exercising difficult. When I am feeling really sore, but know that I need to get some exercise in, I head to the pool. It's the best...getting some exercise in, plus it's fun.

    Thailand sounds fun...lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete