Sunday, September 13, 2009

Motivated a-go-go!!

I’m back, people – back in town!! Yeah, I finished off the weekend very, very strongly. I went to the gym on Saturday and did 50mins of intense cardio plus today I did a 60min run – whoo hoo, I am back on track for the 10km Melbourne Marathon fun run!! So after a very sluggish start to the week I ended with 3 sessions. Not great but not crap either – I am happy that I at least pulled out of this low motivation state and got myself moving again.

Eating wise, the weekends are generally my time of treats and this weekend has been no different so I am going to have to reign myself in to some very healthy eating over the next few days. I am definitely in need of a fill as I am still getting hungry when I wasn’t hungry before and am able to eat more.

Goals for the week:

Running Session 1 – 30 mins steady jog
Running Session 2 – 30 mins intervals (or hills)
Running session 3 – 70 mins long run
2 x Weights sessions
Post on blog at least 5 times in the week
Take my 12 month Bandiversary photo’s and post

It feels good to be motivated again, it makes a lot of difference and certainly I feel happier!!

Here’s to a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment